New York personal injury lawyer since 1979. Established, and operates, PersonalInjuryHotline.com, a free legal consultation website. Mr. DeProspo has handled thousands of personal injury claims of all varieties. He has provided free consultations through his website since 1998, having advised scores of potential clients
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Insurance Claims
- Legal Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- New York Law School
- J.D. (1979)
- St. Lawrence University
- B.A. (1974) | History, English, Philosophy
- Social director for Phi Kap
- Honors: English, Philospphy
- Activities: Freshman Class President Phi Kappa Sigma fraternity
- Top Contibutor
- Personal Injury Hotline
- Personal Injury Hotline.com | Personal Injury Lawyers | 24/7
- Playground and School Accidents
4 March 2020
- How Does Having a Dog Affect Your Homeowners Insurance Rates
30 October 2019
- Will my insurance rates go up after an accident?
27 September 2019
- Q. Has statue of limitation on medical bill from 2010 ran out. should have been paid from car accident setlement
- A: You need to locate the file. Perhaps your local bar association can help.
- Q. Do I need to sign a medical release form provided by the ins??
- A: It depends. You have not supplied enough information to properly advise you.
- Q. I have full coverage insurance through prudential. My husband was excluded because he is disabled and not suppose to
- A: Best to consult with a personal injury lawyer in your area who can review your policy.