Free Consultation: (517) 223-3758Tap to Call This Lawyer
John L. Gormley
- Divorce, Family Law, Probate ...
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingResponsive Law
I have been practicing law for approximately 25 years in mid-Michigan. Generally, I practice in the areas of family law, estate planing, probate and trust administration, real estate, and commercial litigation. I also represent a number of small municipalities. In my free time, I enjoy sports cars, outdoor activities, motorcycles, and construction projects.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Municipal Law
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Agricultural Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
Generally in person and for up to 1 hour.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept visa, master card, American express, and discover card.
On personal injury, workers compensation, and medical malpractice cases.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees range from $250-$225 per hour depending on the attorney and subject matter involved
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Michigan
- ID Number: 53539
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
- Activities: Law Review
- Michigan State University
- B.A. (1992) | James Madison College - Justice, Morality, and Constitutional Law Degree
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- Activities: Mock Trial Team
- State Bar of Michigan  # P53539
Websites & Blogs
- Gormley & Johnson Law Offices, PLC
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.