- Antitrust Law
- Business Law
- International Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Technology Ventures Group
- Publicly Held Companies
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- International Business
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Stoel Rives LLP
- Suffolk University Law School
- cum laude, Articles editor, Suffolk Transnational Law Review
- Tufts University
- University of Oregon
- B.A. with honors
- International School
- Geneva, Switzerland; Le Rosey, Rolle, Switzerland
- Oregon State Bar # 782359
- Activities: " Has advised as issuer's or underwriters' counsel on more than 100 public equity offerings.
- Activities: " Advises an electrical utility on secured debt financing and other matters.
- Activities: " Advises companies and investors with respect to start-up, venture capital, and other private equity funding.
- Activities: " Has represented buyers and sellers in public and private company merger and acquisition transactions ranging in size from less than $1,000,000 to hundreds of millions.
- Activities: " Has represented domestic companies with respect to international expansion and foreign companies with respect to domestic investment.
- Activities: " Advises both public and private companies on corporate governance matters.
- Activities: " Acts as principal outside counsel to public and private companies.
- Activities: John has served on professional committees in the area of securities regulation, as a trade association board member and as a school board member. He has served as an International Moot Court Judge and as a mentor a law student mentoring program. John is a frequent presenter on topics within his area of professional expertise.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map