John GierachGierach and Gierach, P.A.
- Probate, Estate Planning, Workers' Compensation
-Florida and U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 1974
-Florida State University
-J.D., with Honors, 1974
-Law Clerk to the Industrial Relations Commission, 1973
PUBLICATIONS AND SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
-Author: “Evaluating Job Searches and Earnings in a Self-Employment Setting,” News and 440 Report (Summer 1988)
-“Wage Loss Under the New Worker’s Compensation Statute,” 63 Florida Bar Journal 10 (November 1989)
-Guest Speaker, “The 1989 Legislative Changes Concerning Workers’ Compensation,” South Florida Risk and Insurance Management Society (February 1990)
-Instructor, State of Florida approved for Adjuster Continuing Legal Education, 1991
-Orange County Bar Association
-American Bar Association
-The Florida Bar
-Member, Worker’s Compensation Section
-The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
-Board Certified Workers’ Compensation Lawyer, Florida Bar Board of Legal Specialization and Education
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
-AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
-Recipient of the 20 year anniversary award of being AV® rated
-Publix Supermarkets v. Finocchi, 650 So. 2d 1122 (Fla. 1st DCA 1995)
-Durable powers of attorney
-Probate and estates
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Workers' Compensation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Gierach and Gierach, P.A.
- Florida State University College of Law
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated
- Florida State Bar  # 192265
- - Current
- Author: “Evaluating Job Searches and Earnings in a Self-Employment Setting,” News and 440 Report (Summer 1988)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.