Lawyer Rating and Reviews
Claimed Lawyer ProfileBlawg Search
- Consumer Law
- Class Action, Lemon Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Elder Law
Additional Practice Area
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- English: Spoken, Written
- Watts Law Group, PC
- - Current
- I opened my own firm, Watts Law Group, PC, in October 2006 to focus on representing consumers under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act, other consumer statutes and to continue to handle serious personal injury and wrongful death cases.
- Yearout & Traylor, PC
- At Yearout & Traylor, PC, a prominent plaintiff's firm in Birmingham, Alabama, I handled personal injury cases (auto wrecks, truck wrecks, etc), train crossing cases, class action cases, consumer litigation (FCRA, FDCPA, Truth in Lending, etc) and securities litigation.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University
- Honors: Law Review
- Indiana University - Indiana University-Northwest
- B.S | Business Administration
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
- Alabama Consumer Protection Lawyers
- Mental mindset when a debt collector calls you
22 December 2020
- After you answer a debt collection lawsuit what should your credit report show?
21 December 2020
- What are debt buyers and what do they have to prove about ownership when they sue me?
20 December 2020
- Alabama Consumer Law Blog
- What should I do if I dispute credit errors and I don’t receive responses back from the bureaus?
25 December 2020
- Can a debt collector contact an authorized user about a debt?
24 December 2020
- Debt buyer trial: The importance of reading all the documents closely
23 December 2020
- Alabama Elder Lawyer
Contact & Map