John-David CokerCook Craig & Francuzenko, PLLC
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Employment Law ...
- District of Columbia, Eastern District of Virginia, Virginia, Western District for Virginia
John-David Coker is an associate attorney at Cook Craig & Francuzenko, PLLC. John-David joined the firm after previously working for Stern & Eisenberg. John-David concentrates his practice on constitutional rights, civil rights, business, and commercial law.
John-David is licensed to practice law in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the District of Columbia. He is a member of the Virginia Bar Association, Fairfax Bar Association and the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association. John-David appears primarily in the Civil and General District Courts of Northern Virginia.
John-David obtained his Bachelors of Science in Political Science from University of Maryland Global Campus, while living in the United Kingdom, where he was admitted to the Dean’s list for academic excellence.
John-David obtained his J.D. from the Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law where he was involved in The Innocence Project and Clemency Clinic. While in school he interned the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Montgomery County State’s Attorney’s Office of Maryland.
Prior to law school, John-David worked in the retail and grocery industries as a sales associate and customer service representative, respectfully. John-David is originally from Savannah, Georgia and previously lived in the Fairfax area 15 years ago. John-David lives on a small cattle farm with his wife, Carin, and their miniature Dachshund, Chip.
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration, Family Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Bar
- Eastern District of Virginia
- Virginia State Bar
- Western District for Virginia
- 4th Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Associate Attorney
- Cook Craig & Francuzenko, PLLC
- - Current
- Stern & Eisenberg
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- University of Maryland, Global Campus, United Kingdom
- Fairfax Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Cook Craig & Francuzenko, PLLC Website
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.