(850) 650-2202Tap to Call This Lawyer
John D. MetcalfLawyer/Counselor/Litigator
- Arbitration & Mediation, Business Law, Collections ...
- Florida, Texas
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Practice includes, among other things:
Debtor and Creditor issues,
- Arbitration & Mediation
- Business Arbitration, Consumer Arbitration
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Construction Contracts, Construction Defects, Construction Liens, Construction Litigation
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Life Insurance, Property Insurance
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights
- Products Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Mortgages, Residential Real Estate
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
Hourly Rate is common. Occasionally we may agree on a Blended/Hybrid rate in certain circumstances.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 0806021
- State Bar of Texas
- ID Number: 24073639
- Dowd Law Firm P.A.
- - Current
- Attorney Metcalf was previously in the U.S. Navy (6 yrs of active duty) as an Electronic Technician. After separation (Honorable Discharge) he was a student, then small business owner, a CPA (now inactive) in both TX and N.C. with two "Big Six" accounting firms (Arthur Andersen, Ernst & Young/EY). He earned his undergraduate degree in Accounting, from University of Houston – Clear Lake. John was accepted into, and is a proud graduate of, University Of Florida Levin College Of Law (04). Mr. Metcalf has joined the esteemed Dowd Law Firm as an experienced attorney/counselor/litigator and is pleased to be back in the panhandle on the Emerald Coast (having lived in Panama City, FL while in the service). John Metcalf and Dowd Law Firm can assist you in navigating disputes in a pragmatic manner, advising you on what to expect at each step (fewer surprises) and keeping you informed so you are able to make the best decisions with the best information available.
- Partner, until 2021
- McLin Burnsed
- No longer with this Firm.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- University of Houston - Clear Lake
- B.S. (1993) | Accounting
- Honors: Omicron Delta Kappa - national leadership honor society1993 Beta Alpha Psi - Accounting Honor Society, President 1992-93
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.