John Barron is a native of the Lafayette, La. area. He attended Louisiana Tech University, and later graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
After college, Mr. Barron made a career in the oil and gas service industry, specializing in drilling and completion fluids. He began working on offshore rigs and later was promoted to supervisor and eventually account manager.
After over a decade in the oil and gas service industry, Mr. Barron returned to school to obtain his law degree and Masters in Business Administration in 2011. Since then, Mr. Barron has practiced law as both a defense attorney and plaintiff's attorney. Currently, he focuses on plaintiff representation and estate/succession practice.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Maritime Law
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 5th Circuit
- Louisiana State University - Baton Rouge
- JD/MBA (2011) | Business and Law
- University of Louisiana - Lafayette
- B.S. (1995) | Finance
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Louisiana State Bar Association  # 33719
- - Current