After growing up in the Pittsburgh area, I attended Penn State, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree. I then attended Capital University Law School and worked with William J. Clark & Associates for 10 years. Since that time, I have practiced as a sole practitioner, currently located in Gahanna.
Member of the Columbus Bar Association and American Bar Association.
Admitted to the bars of Pennsylvania (1984) and Ohio (1985)
Participate in the Columbus Legal Aid Society's Pro Bono Bankruptcy program.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
Will provide a free consultation on most matters.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contingency fees are accepted in some matters. Other matters are handled on either a flat fee or hourly fee basis.
- Capital University Law School
- J.D. (1984) | Law
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Book Award - Civil Procedure
- Pennsylvania State University - Great Valley
- B.S. (1980)
- Ohio State Bar