Jodi Ruth Lazar
- Divorce, Family Law, Business Law ...
Jodi Lazar practices family law exclusively and represents clients in both the traditional litigation and collaborative law models, depending on the client’s needs.
Jodi is also an Adjunct Professor in the Advocacy Department at The University of Texas School of Law, where she teaches Intensive Trial Skills and works with the Interscholastic Mock Trial Program.
The University of Texas School of Law, 1988
The University of Texas at Austin, 1985
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & HONORS
Member, State Bar of Texas (Family Law Section)
Member, Oregon State Bar
Member, American Bar Association (Family Law Section)
Member, Austin Bar Association (Family Law Section)
Member, College of the State Bar of Texas
COLLABORATIVE LAW AFFILIATIONS
Member, Collaborative Law Institute of Texas
• State Bar of Texas Collaborative Law Conference
- 2013: Course Director
- 2012: Assistant Course Director/Speaker
- 2010: Planning Committee/Speaker
Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Fellow, Texas College of Collaborative Law
Member, Collaborative Divorce Professionals Alliance, Austin
Member, Professionals for Collaborative Family Law, Austin
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- University Of Texas
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Texas State Bar  # 24041311
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.