Jim Mac Perdue JrPerdue & Kidd, LLP
- Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury, Products Liability
Jim M. Perdue, Jr. is a partner in Perdue & Kidd, with a national practice focusing on trying lawsuits, from cases involving defective medical products and pharmaceutical liability claims to catastrophic injuries of all types. He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and Medical Professional Liability by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. He currently serves on the Rules Advisory Committee of the Texas Supreme Court. Mr. Perdue is both an Advocate in the American Board of Trial Advocates and Fellow in the International Society of Barristers. Mr. Perdue is listed among the “Top 100 Attorneys in Texas” in Texas Monthly by Thomson Reuters, where he has been named a “Texas Super Lawyer” since the list’s inception 11 years ago. He is also named in “The Best Lawyers in America” (Woodward/White 2006-15) for Plaintiff’s Personal Injury practice. Mr. Perdue serves on the Boards of TIRR Foundation, which is the charitable research arm of TIRR Hospital in Houston, Texas, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church Foundation (Houston); and the Silver Spurs Alumni Association. He is a past director of the Texas Lyceum and Past President of the University of Houston Law Center Alumni Organization. He and his wife Nicole have three sons, 13, 11, and 9.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Car Accidents
- Perdue & Kidd, LLP
- - Current
- Perdue Law Firm
- University Of Houston
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- University of Texas - Austin
- B.A. (1990) | Government & Economics
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
- Texas State Bar  # 00788180
- - Current
- Personal Injury Trial Law
- Texas State Bar
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.