Jim BeardenBearden Law Firm
- Criminal Law, Divorce, Family Law
"Sharon" began his legal career in 1965 and has amassed over 47 years of experience. During that time, he was elected as Justice of The Peace, County Attorney, and District Attorney of Orange County, Texas. Sharon has compiled an unparelled record at trial. Over the 47 years, Sharon has tried more than 700 cases, winning an overwhelming majority of these cases. He primarily handles criminal cases, divorce cases, and child custody cases.
Sharon is a member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, the Orange County Bar Association and the Jefferson County Bar Association. He was the recipient of the Paul Harris award for outstanding Rotary member and the 1983 Orange County Legal Secretaries Association's Boss of the Year.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Prosecutor and Defense Lawyer
- - Current
- Elected as Justice of The Peace Elected as County Attorney Elected District Attorney of Orange County, Texas
- University of Texas - Austin
- Baylor University
- J.D. | Law
- Texas State Bar  # 01983000
- - Current
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.