Finding the right family law office or attorney could be a difficult decision to make. Jilmala Rogers is one of our Associate Attorneys at our firm and is practicing family law in our Springfield, Illinois office. Jilmala will listen to your case and is here to guide you through the process.
Jilmala Rogers graduated with a Bachelor of Arts, in English Language and Literature from Fisk University in Nashville, Tennessee. She obtained a Juris Doctor from Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Florida. Jilmala mentored a young lady with C-U One on One mentoring program for several years.
Jilmala is a native of Champaign, Illinois. Jilmala enjoys spending time with her family and friends, long walks with her dog Sasha, and traveling.
- Family Law
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 6317318
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- J.D. (2014)
- State Bar of Illinois # 6317318
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- Springfield Family Law Blog
- What is a post-divorce modification?
29 August 2019
- Considerations for military members going through divorce
15 August 2019
- Divorce later in life can be financially crippling
2 August 2019
- Interference can impact a father's relationship with his child
18 July 2019
- Is it too soon to modify child custody for the next school year?
5 July 2019
- Martial and separate property during an Illinois divorce
20 June 2019
- What rights does an unmarried father have?
6 June 2019
- Differences between joint and sole physical custody plans
24 May 2019
- Legal guidance for families considering step-parent adoption
9 May 2019