Jillian devotes her practice primarily to Family Law and Mediation matters. Whether it be litigating a contested divorce or assisting her clients in facilitating and negotiating a divorce mediation, her extensive knowledge of the law and ability to see both sides enables her to help her clients achieve a fair and reasonable outcome
- Family Law
- Insurance Claims
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fees and retainers vary depending on the nature of the case
- Cote Law Group
- Massachusetts School of Law
- University of Massachusetts - Lowell
- What are the benefits of choosing mediation over litigation in a divorce?
3 December 2018
- What is a ‘gray divorce’ and how is it different from the typical divorce?
28 November 2018
- My soon-to-be-ex-spouse is a bad influence on our children.
24 October 2018
- Massachusetts Cases Provides Guidance for Child Custody Issues in Same-Sex Divorces
31 July 2017
- Ways to Discover Hidden Assets During a Divorce
9 June 2017
- Child Custody Laws in Massachusetts – What You Need To Know.
26 May 2017
- The Best Interests of the Child in a Divorce
11 May 2017
- What Can Be Modified in a Divorce Agreement
10 April 2017
- Divorce Mediation- An Effective Way To Move Forward
9 March 2017