For all your Family Law/Divorce needs call Jill today - (817) 230-4248
I approach the practice of law in a very straight forward manner using a great amount of common sense.
As your attorney, it is my job to advocate for you, advise you of your rights, and guide you through the process. Navigating through a family law case may be difficult and it can become very overwhelming for you, the client. That is where I come in.
At Setzer Law Firm we make every effort to streamline the process for you so that you can move forward with your life.
- Family Law
- English: Spoken, Written
- Setzer Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- Texas Wesleyan University
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- B.S. | Business Administration with an emphasis in Marketing & Management
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Client Rating
- 10 Best Attorneys
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Texas State Bar # 24032743
- - Current
- Common Issues in Common Law Divorce
- Setzer Law Firm Blog
- Setzer Family Law Firm
- Everything You Need to Know About Modifications After Divorce
15 July 2019
- Don’t Mistake Terms: “Restraining Order” Is A Divorce Matter
15 June 2019
- Prenuptial Agreement: What Is It & Do You Need One?
15 May 2019
- Why Should You Pay for an Initial Consultation With an Attorney?
15 April 2019
- What to Do After Being Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence
15 March 2019
- 5 Tips for Preparing for Your Divorce
15 February 2019
- Understanding the Consequences of Drug Possession Crimes
15 January 2019
- How to Manage a Co-Parenting Schedule
15 December 2018
- Texas DWI Record Sealing
15 November 2018