I practice divorce and family law and my goal is to be both understanding of my clients situation and compassionate as they deal with a rough time in their life.
I have been practicing law since 2008 after graduating from Michigan State University College of Law with my Doctor of Jurisprudence.
I was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in 2008 and Illinois in 2011.
I hope to helping families move forward towards a better future.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- ID Number: 1050384320
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Michigan Law School
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Honors: graduating cum laude
- Youngstown State University
- B.A. (2005) | Political Science, Minor in Economics
- Honors: summa cum laude
- State Bar of Illinois  # 1050384320
- - Current