Jessica Larsen

Jessica Larsen

  • Family Law, Divorce, Domestic Violence
  • Oregon
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A

Jessica values the preservation of familial relationships for the sake of family unity and ensuring simplicity in future dispute resolutions. She understands that each family is different, and is committed to working toward solutions that best fit the needs of you and your family.

Practice Areas
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
Additional Practice Area
  • Adoption
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Willamette University College of Law
Willamette University College of Law Logo
Professional Associations
Oregon State Bar  # 181754
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Regele Law
Legal Answers
21 Questions Answered

Q. I have 50/50 custody of my children. Can I vaccinate my child without my ex's permission, consent or knowledge?
A: If you have joint legal custody of your children, legally you cannot make that decision without agreement from your ex. If you have sole legal custody of your children with 50/50 parenting time, you can make any major medical decisions without your ex. If your ex has sole legal custody and you share 50/50 parenting time, you do not have a say in the decision at all. You should review your judgment for that language and seek assistance from an attorney if you have questions.
Q. How can I make my daughter laugh mother comply?
A: Your hands seem to be tied in this situation. You cannot force your daughter's mother to do anything, unless it is stated in the judgment/parenting plan. If your judgment states that the mother must keep a sanitary home, you could file a motion to enforce the judgment, but that is not standard language for a judgment. If your child was in danger, you could file a motion for immediate danger to suspend parenting time, but generally courts do not view head lice as a dangerous situation. Regardless of the sanitary conditions of the mother's house, you cannot withhold parenting time from her unless there is a court order with a finding of immediate danger. You must abide by the court order or face penalties.
Q. I'm 21 yrs old. How I can get the child support my father was court ordered to pay, but he did not?
A: You would want to follow up with the Oregon Department of Justice, Child Support Division. They handle most child support cases and can collect from the father. If that does not work, or the father is not ordered to pay through the Department of Justice, you would likely need to file a motion to enforce the judgment.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Regele Law
2361 State St.
Salem, OR 97301
Telephone: (503) 396-4996
Mailing Address
PO Box 2670
Salem, OR 97308
Telephone: (503) 396-4996
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.