As a reliable Denver divorce lawyer, Jessica A. Bryant is an associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who enjoys helping her clients reach their goals in any way that she can. A member of the Colorado Bar Association, she can skillfully handle even the most complex kinds of family law cases, such as those involving property division, enforcement proceedings, and the allocation of parental responsibilities. She ensures that her clients have a comprehensive understanding of their rights throughout the development of their cases. She carefully listens to their concerns and recommends the strongest course of action that is available. She graduated cum laude from the American University Washington College of Law in 2009. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and international affairs from the University of Colorado in 2006. When she isn’t working, Attorney Bryant enjoys spending time with her dog, Cooper, at the dog park and cheering on the University of Colorado football team in the fall. Worried about a family law case you have on your hands? Attorney Bryant would be happy to review the specifics of your family law matter during an initial consultation. Call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for more information about how Attorney Bryant can protect your rights.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Colorado Law School
- B.A. / Political Science and International Affairs
- American University Washington College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- Jessica A. Bryant Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Denver Child Support: Statutory Changes, Overnights, and Deviation from Guidelines
16 January 2017
- Parenting Time Exchanges in Colorado (Part 2)
3 January 2017
- Military Service and Your Colorado Family Law Case (Part 1)
23 December 2016
- Parenting Time Exchanges in Colorado (Part 1)
15 December 2016
- Denver Custody: Interacting With the Professionals in Your Child’s Life
5 December 2016
- Service: What if I Can’t Find the Other Party In My Denver Family Law Case?
28 November 2016
- Free Divorce and Real Estate Seminar- December 7, 2016 at 6:00 p.m.
11 November 2016
- Denver Divorce and Your Pets
9 November 2016
- Deciding Whether to Settle Your Colorado Family Law case or Go to Trial
2 November 2016