As a reliable Denver divorce lawyer, Jessica A. Bryant is an associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who enjoys helping her clients reach their goals in any way that she can. A member of the Colorado Bar Association, she can skillfully handle even the most complex kinds of family law cases, such as those involving property division, enforcement proceedings, and the allocation of parental responsibilities. She ensures that her clients have a comprehensive understanding of their rights throughout the development of their cases. She carefully listens to their concerns and recommends the strongest course of action that is available. She graduated cum laude from the American University Washington College of Law in 2009. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and international affairs from the University of Colorado in 2006. When she isn’t working, Attorney Bryant enjoys spending time with her dog, Cooper, at the dog park and cheering on the University of Colorado football team in the fall. Worried about a family law case you have on your hands? Attorney Bryant would be happy to review the specifics of your family law matter during an initial consultation. Call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for more information about how Attorney Bryant can protect your rights.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Colorado Law School
- B.A. | Political Science and International Affairs
- American University Washington College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- Jessica A. Bryant Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Alternate Dispute Resolution in Your Family Law Case
11 February 2018
- Pros and Cons of Recording Conversations With Your Spouse as Evidence in Your Divorce
6 February 2018
- Letting Your Kids’ Teachers Know About Your Divorce
24 January 2018
- How Do the Recent Tax Code Changes Affect My Spousal Support (Alimony)?
21 January 2018
- Are You Ready For Your Divorce Proceedings?
14 January 2018
- The Challenges of Balancing Your Career With Your Divorce
7 January 2018
- New Years Resolutions For Communicating With Your Ex
31 December 2017
- What Does the Average Divorce Cost?
28 December 2017
- DENVER CHILD CUSTODY: RIGHTS OF FIRST REFUSAL
17 December 2017