As a reliable Denver divorce lawyer, Jessica A. Bryant is an associate at Plog & Stein P.C. who enjoys helping her clients reach their goals in any way that she can. A member of the Colorado Bar Association, she can skillfully handle even the most complex kinds of family law cases, such as those involving property division, enforcement proceedings, and the allocation of parental responsibilities. She ensures that her clients have a comprehensive understanding of their rights throughout the development of their cases. She carefully listens to their concerns and recommends the strongest course of action that is available. She graduated cum laude from the American University Washington College of Law in 2009. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science and international affairs from the University of Colorado in 2006. When she isn’t working, Attorney Bryant enjoys spending time with her dog, Cooper, at the dog park and cheering on the University of Colorado football team in the fall. Worried about a family law case you have on your hands? Attorney Bryant would be happy to review the specifics of your family law matter during an initial consultation. Call Plog & Stein P.C. at (303) 781-0322 for more information about how Attorney Bryant can protect your rights.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Accept MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover
- Plog & Stein P.C.
- University of Colorado Law School
- B.A. / Political Science and International Affairs
- American University Washington College of Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Colorado Bar Association
- - Current
- Jessica A. Bryant Website Profile
- Plog & Stein P.C. Website
- Denver Divorce Attorney Blog
- Child Custody in Denver: Changing Primary Residence
18 June 2017
- Denver Child Support: Complex Child Support Calculations
8 June 2017
- What To Do Once Your Denver Divorce is Over?
1 June 2017
- Colorado Child Support and Alimony: Bonuses and Commissions Count as Income (Part 2)
26 May 2017
- Denver Divorce: You’ve Decided to Separate, Now What?
17 May 2017
- What Does It Mean to Make a Good Faith Effort to Mediate My Colorado Family Law Case?
8 May 2017
- Denver Custody: An Exception to the “Exclusive, Continuing Jurisdiction” Provision of the U.C.C.J.E.A
4 May 2017
- Colorado Child Support and Alimony: Bonuses and Commissions Count as Income (Part 1)
23 April 2017
- Colorado Divorce, Property Division, and Contribution to the Marital Estate
11 April 2017