Jesse M. MincJesse Minc Law Group
- Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Workers' Compensation
- New York
I dedicate my practice to helping the injured throughout the Bronx and New York City. My clients enjoy access not only to top-tier legal talent, but to the resources that only a well-established and well-financed law firm focusing exclusively on personal injury and medical malpractice can provide. Every client of mine has my cell phone number, and can contact me 24/7.
When I accept a case, I ensure that the client receives as close to the full value of their injuries as is possible, and prepare every single case to stand up at trial and on appeal. While this does help me settle cases for very close to full value, I am not a lawyer who cuts corners in hopes of achieving a quick and cheap settlement like so many lawyers unfortunately have made a career of doing.
Prospective clients may contact me without fear of incurring even a penny in charges; I offer truly free consultations, and promise to give you an honest and thorough evaluation of your case, even if I ultimately decline to accept it. Once a case is accepted, clients need not fear bills, as I offer to pay 100% of all costs and expenses throughout the pendency of every case, and only recoup the money I have spent if I win your case, whether by settlement or obtaining a judgment through a verdict at trial.
I offer clients access to a network of highly skilled experts to ensure that every element of their case is proven properly. Whether the case requires specialized medical opinions, or sophisticated financial analyses to prove an economic loss, clients can rest assured that no stone will be left unturned, and every element of damages that they have suffered will be demonstrated clearly and effectively to a jury at trial.
I have achieved millions of dollars in results for clients both at trial and at the negotiating table. My reputation for aggressive and zealous advocacy has been recognized by my peers year after year, as they have selected me to be a "Super Lawyer" every year since 2016.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Workers' Compensation
100% free consultations offered to every prospective client. No exceptions. No fee or other charges whatsoever unless I win your case by settlement or judgment at trial.
Standard 1/3 contingency fee for personal injury matters. Sliding scale contingency fee for medical malpractice matters as prescribed by law.
- New York
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Jesse Minc Law Group
- - Current
- Rosenberg, Minc, Falkoff & Wolff, LLP
- - Current
- Vanderbilt University
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- Honors: Phi Delta Phi Honor Society
- Activities: Moot Court Competitor
- Washington University in St. Louis
- B.A. (2008) | Political Science and Spanish (Double Major)
- Honors: Honors Graduate; Dean's List.
- Super Lawyer - Rising Star
- Super Lawyers
- Selected every year since 2016
- Bronx County Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- New York State Bar  # 4980520
- Jesse M. Minc's Website Profile
- Jesse Minc Law Group Website
- Bronx Personal Injury Lawyers Blog
- How Many Construction Workers Die Each Year?
March 2, 2023
- Who Can File a Wrongful Death Suit
March 1, 2023
- Slips, Trips, and Falls Statistics for 2022
January 4, 2023
Contact Jesse Minc today at (718) 354-8000 for a free consultation.Construction Accidents
We are among the most experienced personal injury law firms in the Bronx and New York City. We fight to deliver Top results. We are successful in getting money for...Medical Malpractice
We are among the most experienced personal injury law firms in the Bronx and New York City. We fight to deliver Top results. We are successful in getting money for...Bronx Accidents Injury Lawyer
We are among the most experienced personal injury law firms in the Bronx and New York City. We fight to deliver Top results. We are successful in getting money for...
- Q. Employee causes a car accident during work hours due to being under the influence of narcotics is the company liable?
- A: As with most legal questions, the answer is "it depends". Under New York Vehicle and Traffic Law Section 388, owners and operators of vehicles are jointly and severally liable if the vehicle is involved in an accident under most circumstances. If the employee had permission to drive the vehicle at the time of the accident, and the company owned it, the company is most likely liable for the accident. Also, under the doctrine of respondeat superior, an employer is vicariously liable for the negligent and tortious actions of its employee if the employee injures someone while acting in the course of his or her employment. Thus, if the employee who caused this accident was on the clock at the time of the accident, and especially if he or she was driving a company car, the employer is most likely liable for any damage caused by the employee. Whether or not the employee was under the influence of drugs at the time of the accident is generally an aggravating factor, rather than a dispositive legal issue. That means that it only makes things worse for the employer if the employer is liable under VTL 388 and/or respondeat superior as cited above. Application of liability under those doctrines does not turn on whether or not the employee was under the influence, or whether the employer knew about that at the time of the accident. So, in sum, it is very likely that the employer will be responsible for the damage caused by the employee in this situation if he/she was operating a company car at the time, or was acting in the course of his employment when the accident occurred. The fact that the employee was high at the time will only make matters worse for the employer, especially if the employer was aware of the employees penchant for drug use on the job.
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.