Jesse L.B. Hill is a graduate of the University of California at Berkeley with a degree in Economics. After working in the finance industry for a short time, he went to Law School and graduated from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in 1980. He was admitted to the California Bar in 1981. He started a pension consulting firm that had over $1,000,000,000.00 in assets under administration. His firm administered and he has set up over 4,000 pension plans for clients ranging from the San Francisco Giants to the local gas station. He is an expert in ERISA and ERISA litigation, taking cases to and currently having cases before the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. In addition, his areas of practice include personal injury and real estate litigation.
After practicing law in Santa Cruz, California for over 20 years, he has relocated to the Central Coast. He has been practicing law on the Central Coast for eight years.
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
On ERISA Matters.
- Contingent Fees
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Generally work on a contingent fee arrangement. Hourly as an expert or for an insurance company.
- 9th Circuit
- Insurance Company Representative and Attorney
- Pension Plan Consultant
- - Current
- Consulted with and for the World's Largest Pension Fund Manager and set up pension plans on their behalf for four years.
- University of California - Berkeley
- B.S. | Economics