Jerry Parker JrParker and Frey, PLLC
- Animal & Dog Law, Business Law, Personal Injury ...
- North Carolina
Jerry D. Parker, Jr., is a co-founding principal partner of Parker & Frey, PLLC. Mr. Parker directs all litigation operations. Mr. Parker is personally involved in every case and insures that each client receives impeccable representation. Mr. Parker's litigation team includes very experienced attorneys and paralegals as well as investigators who have worked as a cohesive unit successfully for over 25 years.
Jerry recently received an AV rating from his peers, which means that he was deemed to have very high professional ethics and preeminent legal ability. Only lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability receive a Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating.
Mr. Parker's core belief is that focusing on the client is critical in the litigation process. Insurance companies, negligent manufactures and even negligent corporations have strong legal representation. A client without a strong, aggressive attorney will rarely operate on an even playing field in a litigation environment. The client's needs remain paramount in every day of practice at Parker & Frey.
- Animal & Dog Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- North Carolina
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Founding Principal Partner
- Parker and Frey, PLLC
- - Current
- Campbell University
- East Carolina University
- B.A. | Finance
- Preeminent AV Rating
- Martindale Hlubbell
- Dunn, North Carolina – August 30, 2011 – Parker & Frey Law Group today announced it has received notification from LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell that Jerry D Parker, Jr. has received a Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating. Jerry Parker was given an Preeminent AV rating from his peers, which means that he was deemed to have very high professional ethics and preeminent legal ability. Only lawyers with the highest ethical standards and professional ability receive a Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating. The Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings evaluates lawyers in the United States and Canada based on the anonymous opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary, including both those who are rated and those who are not.
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Harnett County Bar Association
- Dunn Chamber of Commerce
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.