WE REPRESENT THE AMERICAN WORKER.
We know you worked hard. You played by the rules. You helped your employer prosper. Sometimes you have given the best years of your life to earn a living and for your family's future. We do what we do for one simple reason - to protect your career, your home,your savings, your retirement and you and your familys entire livelihood.
We have recovered Millions of dollars for deserving clients.
Tell us about your case. We are here to help!
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Free Consultation
For any approved cases
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Pros: Strong, intelligent representation. Con: Pursues only worthy deserving cases
- 9th Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of La Verne College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Missouri State University
- B.S. (1965) | Teaching
- California State Bar  # 98883
- - Current