- Real Estate Law, Business Law
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video Conferencing
Jeremy Holt is a Central Florida real estate attorney. His practice areas include commercial real estate & residential real estate, real estate development, landlord tenant disputes, business law, and contract law.
Mr. Holt received his J.D. from the Stetson University College of Law in 1998, and his B.A. in History from Auburn University in 1987.
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
Additional Practice Areas
- Commercial Real Estate Law
- Residential Real Estate Law
- Contract Law
- Microsoft Teams
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Florida Bar
- ID Number: 164879
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bogin, Munns & Munns
- McLin & Burnsed, P.A.
- Senior Counsel
- Carlton Fields Jorden Burt, P.A.
- Stetson University College of Law
- J.D. (1998) | Law
- Honors: with honors
- Auburn University
- B.A. (1995) | History
- The Florida Bar  # 0164879
- Orange County Bar Association
- NAIOP – Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.