- Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
- Litigation of Employment Law Claims in State and Federal Courts
- Wage and Hour Class/Collective Action Defense
- Wrongful Termination
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Office Managing Shareholder
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Boston University School of Law
- Master of Labor and Industrial Relations, MLIR, Michigan State University, 1983, B.S., Iowa State University, 1982
- Activities: Mr. Roth is an "AV" rated lawyer - the highest available rating by Martindale-Hubble for legal ability and professional ethics.
- Activities: He has recently been recognized as one of the leading employment attorneys in Southern California by Super Lawyers Magazine and was named one of San Diego’s “Top 10 Employment Lawyers” by the San Diego Daily Transcript in 2007 and 2008.
- Activities: Mr. Roth has been quoted on employment law issues in a variety of legal and popular periodicals including the Wall Street Journal, National Law Journal, Los Angeles Daily Journal, San Diego Daily Transcript, InsideCounsel Magazine, the Orange County Bar Reporter, and the San Diego Business Journal and Orange County Business Journal.
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map