I handle all types of Minnesota workers compensation claims along with personal injury cases. I do not recover unless you recover. Insurance companies try to pay as little as possible for your claims. As such, you need someone experienced and knowledgeable to fight for the benefits you deserve. Feel free to contact me for a free initial consultation.
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Free Consultation
If you are in need of a workers' compensation attorney feel free to contact me at 763.421.8226 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contingent Fees
- Michigan State University
- B.A / International Relations
- University of Minnesota Law School
- Minnesota State Bar
- Comp Wonk
- Beware of Social Media – Second Posting
4 April 2016
- Recent Changes in Minnesota Law for Proving Up a Permanent Total Disability Claim
22 February 2016
- Who Can Get Reimbursed for Transporting an Injured Worker to a Medical Appointment?
2 October 2014
- Finding the right Minnesota workers’ compensation attorney
1 October 2014
- Do I need a Work Comp Lawyer?
30 September 2014
- Do Workers’ Compensation Cases Settle before going to Trial?
28 September 2014
- How Do I Collect my Lost Wages?
21 September 2014
- Can I Re-open my Prior Worker’s Compensation Claim by Filing a Petition to Vacate?
18 September 2014
- Should I get a Lawyer to go after or sue my Employer?
16 September 2014