My practice is focused exclusively on estate planning. I take great effort to stay up-to-date with changes in the law and implement new drafting techniques to provide thorough and comprehensive planning for our client’s specific needs. I also strive to draft documents in plain English so that my clients can understand them. My practice is unique in that we do not operate out of a traditional brick and mortar office. We come to you!
- Estate Planning
- Free Consultation
Our first meeting is a no cost, no obligation opportunity to get to know you. We will discuss your goals and needs. Based on our discussion I can make recommendations on which tools we can use to meet your goals. I can usually quote you a flat fee and have us sign an agreement so you know exactly what you are getting upfront. We can also discuss payment
- Credit Cards Accepted
The Reed Law Firm, PLC accepts all major credit cards.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. (2017)
- Honors: Book Award Constitutional Law 1 Distinguished Student Award Leadership Achievement Award Deans List Honor Roll
- Activities: Mock Trial Executive Board- Competitions Committee Chair Student Animal Legal Defense Fund- Secretary WMU Cooley Law School Ambassador WMU Cooley Law School Order of the Graduation Marshals Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity
- State Bar of Michigan # P82123
- Ingham County Bar Association
- - Current