Jennifer Pierce

Jennifer Pierce

Weber Pierce, LLC
  • Real Estate Law, Foreclosure Defense, Estate Planning ...
  • Georgia
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ConferencingQ&ASocial Media

Jennifer Pierce is a co-founder of Weber Pierce, LLP. Prior to opening Weber Pierce, Jennifer spent her career representing banks and other financial institutions in foreclosures, loss mitigation, title litigation, and other banking and financial services litigation.

Jennifer is admitted to practice before all trial and appellate courts in Georgia, and the U.S. District Courts for the Northern and Middle Districts in Georgia.

Practice Areas
    Real Estate Law
    Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate
    Foreclosure Defense
    Estate Planning
    Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
    Business Law
    Business Contracts, Business Litigation
Video Conferencing
  • Google Meet
  • Zoom
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
State Bar of Georgia
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Founding Partner
Weber Pierce, LLC
- Current
Aldridge Pite, LLP
Georgia State University College of Law
J.D. (2008) | Law
Georgia State University College of Law Logo
Florida State University
M.S. (2001) | Sport Administration
Placeholder image for education.
Millikin University
B.A. (2000) | Communication
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
Placeholder image for professional associations.
State Bar of Georgia
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
2 Questions Answered
Q. I am a co-borrower on a mortgage in Georgia but not on the deed. What liability will I have if the house is foreclosed?
A: The foreclosure process in Georgia is relatively quick and straightforward. The primary steps are a notice of foreclosure is sent to borrowers/owners at least 30 days before the scheduled foreclosure sale, the notice of sale is published for the 4 weeks immediately preceding the sale, and finally the public sale occurs on the courthouse steps of the county where the property is located. Oftentimes, lenders do not seek to collect a deficiency (the difference between the amount due and the value of the home), but if they do, there are very specific procedures they must follow. I recommend you speak with an attorney about the specifics of your case to get personalized advice.
Q. my gps jointly owned prop; gd died in 90s; gm died 2021; 2 heirs together. gd extra 2 heirs - r they included as heirs?
A: The answer is dependent upon how your grandparents held joint title - as tenants in common or as joint tenants with rights of survivorship. If tenants in common, your grandfather's heirs would inherit his 1/2 interest in the property. If the property was held with rights of survivorship, your grandmother became the sole owner of the property upon your grandfather's death, so upon her death, only her heirs would inherit.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Weber Pierce, LLC
11585 Jones Bridge Road
Suite 420-208
Johns Creek, GA 30022
Telephone: (770) 430-3010
Monday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed (Today)
Sunday: Closed
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.