Jennifer Lynn Fuschetti
- Divorce, Appeals & Appellate, Family Law
- New York, Virginia
I am a zealous advocate for all of my clients, regardless of the complexity of their cases. I have enjoyed a successful practice and have experience in a variety of family law and appellate matters. I strive to be the most prepared attorney in the room at every hearing and conference. I also understand that a client’s legal matter does not occur in a vacuum. I work closely with my clients to pursue outcomes that promote their specific interests and goals. Focusing on those outcomes helps us to streamline the representation and can help clients navigate difficult transitions. My goal is to help you move forward.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- New Jersey
- New York
- College of William and Mary
- Honors: cum laude
- University of California - Los Angeles
- Honors: Moot Court Honors Board
- Activities: Women’s Law Journal, Business Manager; The Dukeminier Awards Journal; Journal of Law and Technology; New Way of Life Reentry Clinic; American Constitution Society, Publicity Committee; Women Lawyers Association of LA
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.