(989) 732-2912Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jennifer Duitsman Coy
- Estate Planning, Probate, Real Estate Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Jennifer Duitsman Coy graduated from Iowa State University with a bachelor’s degree in political science, and received her law degree from Thomas M. Cooley Law School. She has been practicing law since early 2011. Her practice areas include estate planning, probate, real estate, and family law. Jennifer is also a trained mediator and volunteers with the 46th Circuit’s Legal Aid Divorce Clinic.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.