- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
Jennifer Brainard graduated from University of Washington School of Law and was admitted to the Washington State Bar in 1980. After practicing in the Seattle area for over 20 years she returned to Oak Harbor, Washington, where she grew up. She practices law with an emphasis in these areas: Estate Planning, Family Law, Business, Bankruptcy, and Real Estate.
She is President of the Island County Bar Association, sits as a Pro Tem Judge in Island County District Court and volunteers at the Volunteer Lawyer Program. She speaks to groups on Family Law and Bankruptcy and is an advisor for small businesses and homeowners associations.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Washington State Bar  # 10640
- - Current
- Washington State Bar Association
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.