Jennie Lynn Clark

Jennie Lynn Clark

Clark Law and Associates, LLC
  • Personal Injury, Animal & Dog Law, Criminal Law ...
  • Oregon, Washington
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Member of the Oregon State Bar since 2000 Member of the Oregon Federal Bar since 2000 Member of Washington State Bar since 2010. I practice in a variety of areas of the law, which is useful when there are overlapping legal issues. We offer a free phone consultation for the following types of cases:
Personal Injury
Motor vehicle accidents
Dog bites
Premises/Product Liability
Criminal Defense
Criminal Expungements
Police Misconduct
Breach of Contract
For landlord/tenant cases, we must do a consultation prior to taking information, as we represent both landlords and tenants. Our initial consultation for landlord/tenant matters is $200.00 with our normal hourly rate of $300.00/hour thereafter or we sometimes accept cases on a contingency fee basis for tenants after the initial consultation. Please call (503) 238-1010 and do not email regarding landlord/tenant cases if you are not a current client.

Practice Areas
  • Personal Injury
  • Animal & Dog Law
  • Criminal Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Civil Rights
  • Legal Malpractice
  • Landlord Tenant
Additional Practice Areas
  • Car Accidents
  • General Civil
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
    I only accept contingency fees in personal injury cases.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Landlord Tenant Cases: We charge $300.00 for the first hour for landlord/tenant consultations. For tenants we sometimes accept cases on a contingency fee basis after the initial consultation fee is paid. Please do NOT email us on landlord/tenant cases, as we have to do a conflicts check prior to scheduling. Criminal Defense: Flat fee or hourly Stalking/Restraining Orders: Flat fee or hourly. Expungements: Flat fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
9th Circuit
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
Managing Attorney
Clark Law and Associates, LLC
University of California Hastings College of the Law
J.D. (1997) | Juris Doctoral
Activities: Women's Law Journal
University of California Hastings College of the Law Logo
Portland State University
B.S. | Philosophy
Honors: Incidental Fee Committee Chair Person
Portland State University Logo
Wallace High School
High School Valedictorian (1984) | General
Honors: Valedictorian
Placeholder image for education.
Trademark Who's Who Honors Edition
Who's Who
Member ID 115952
Professional Associations
Oregon State Bar  # 000319
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Oregon Trial Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Oregon Federal Bar
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Juris Doctoral Degree
Hastings College of the Law
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
24 Questions Answered

Q. What kind of a lawyer do I need for a vandal case?
A: Options: 1) If you have insurance coverage you can make a claim with your own insurance company and pay the deductible. 2) If you have proof such as an admission, video or witnesses or saw the event yourself you could make a police report and hope they do something. If she is criminally convicted she would have to pay restitution for the damage. Or, if you chose to forgive her, you could accept a civil compromise and just let her pay for the damage. 3) If she has insurance such as a homeowners insurance policy, she may have coverage for negligence. Insurance will not cover intentional torts. So, if it is possible she was negligent, her insurance would likely cover if you allege negligence.
Q. How do I revise a restraining order to gain custody of my dog who is registered in the county and chip in my name.
A: Assuming the person who put the restraining order on you has your dog, you should promptly challenge the restraining order within the statutory period noted on your paperwork. You can challenge all or a portion of a restraining order.
Q. Can my neighbor take my cat to the pound because he feels my cat is being a nuisance?
A: There is a difference between can and should. "Can" means that your neighbor has the physical ability. "May" means he has permission from you, the owner, or otherwise has legal authority. If the cat is on your property and the neighbor trespasses on your property to take your cat without your permission, there are trespass and theft claims. However if the cat trespasses onto your neighbor's property, then your neighbor can return the cat or take it to the pound. Then you can go to the pound to pick up your cat. Make sure your cat is micro-chipped and you have proper documentation, so you may pick up your cat. Since it is your neighbor, you might do your best to work things out in an amicable manner before getting authorities involved. These neighbors are the people you may need to have a good working relationship with when looters or burglars storm through your neighborhood or in other times of crisis, such as an earthquake. Find out why your neighbor thinks your cat is a problem and see if you can politely address your neighbor's concerns and come up with a workable solution. I think states and cities need to provide free on-line resources on city and state websites for mass training of conflict resolutions, as our courts are too clogged and many matters can be handled amicably before they spin out of control if all parties have conflict-resolution skills.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
6501 SW Macadam Ave Suite E
6501 SW Macadam Ave Suite E
Portland, OR 97239
Telephone: (503) 238-1010
Fax: (503) 238-1212
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.