- Civil Rights, Employment Law, Business Law ...
Jenn Coalson is a trial lawyer whose practice focuses on a wide array of complex civil litigation, including cases involving civil rights, employment discrimination and retaliation, personal injury and wrongful death, business disputes, whistleblower protections, consumer protection, and government contract procurement. Jenn’s litigation experience includes all stages of trial preparation, trial, and appeal in both state and federal courts. She has also counseled clients through pre-trial negotiations and settlement discussions, mediation and arbitration proceedings, administrative hearings, and governmental investigations. Jenn knows that the hallmark of a great trial lawyer is the ability to achieve success—as defined by the client—regardless of the nature of the lawsuit. She regularly takes on cases that other attorneys are unwilling or unable to pursue.
An Atlanta native, Jenn obtained her undergraduate degree in economics and history from Wake Forest University, then returned to Georgia to attend the University of Georgia School of Law, from which she graduated with honors. She is a proud graduate of the State Bar’s leadership academy as well as the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association’s LEAD Program, and she co-chaired the GTLA LEAD Program for two years after her graduation. In addition to her experience in private practice, Jenn served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Timothy C. Batten, Sr. in the Atlanta and Newnan Divisions of the Northern District of Georgia.
Jenn is actively involved with the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (where she sits on the executive committee), the American Association for Justice, the National Employment Lawyers Association, the State Bar of Georgia, the Atlanta Bar Association, and the Lawyers Club of Atlanta. She is licensed to practice in all of Georgia's trial, appellate, and federal district courts. Outside of the office, Jenn is a long-time volunteer with the Arthritis Foundation.
- Civil Rights
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Discrimination, Employment, Fair Housing, Police Misconduct, Privacy Law
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Appeals & Appellate
- Civil Appeals, Federal Appeals
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa or Mastercard.
- Contingent Fees
- University System of Georgia - University of Georgia
- J.D. (2008) | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Activities: Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law
- Wake Forest University
- B.A. (2005) | Economics and History
- State Bar of Georgia  # 266989
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.