Jeffrey Thomas SampsonLouisville Personal Injury Attorney
- Nursing Home Abuse, Products Liability, Personal Injury ...
- Indiana, Kentucky
Jeffrey attended the University of Kentucky in 1989 where he graduated with a B.B.A. in management. In 1992, he obtained his Juris Doctorate from the University of Louisville School of Law.
Throughout his legal career, Jeffrey has been recognized as one of Kentucky’s Most Prolific Trial Lawyers by the Kentucky Trial Court Review. Aside from representing clients, he is a member of several associations, including the Kentucky Bar Association, the Louisville Bar Association, the American Bar Association, the American Justice Association, and the Kentucky Justice Association.
Jeffrey is married with three children and is a member of the Southeast Christian Church in Louisville.
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance
- Free Consultation
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Kentucky Bar Association
- 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sampson Law Firm
- - Current
- University of Louisville Louis D. Brandeis School of Law
- J.D. (1992) | Law
- University of Kentucky
- B.B.A. (1989) | Management
- Honors: with honors
- Excellent Rating
- Charter Member
- Lawyers of Distinction
- Award Winning Accident & Injury Attorneys
- 2019, 2020, 2021
- 10 Best Attorney for Client Satisfaction
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Top 10 Attorney Award in State
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Most Prolific Trial Attorneys in Kentucky
- Kentucky Trial Court Review
- Life Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum - Top Trial Lawyers in America
- American Bar Association
- American Justice Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Activities: Former Board of Governors, Young Lawyer’s Section
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- Medical Malpractice & Workers' Compensation
- Lectures to professional groups
- Sampson Law Firm Website
About the Louisville personal injury attorney Sampson Law Firm.Car Wreck
A car wreck affects an entire family. If you or someone you love was involved in a car accident, please contact the Louisville car accident lawyers of the Sampson Law...Nursing Home Neglect
If your family member has been the victim of nursing home abuse, contact the Louisville nursing home malpractice attorneys at the Sampson Law Firm. Call 877-SAMPSON or visit http://www.jeffsampsonlaw.com/practice-areas/nursing-home-malpractice/.Sampson Law Firm Personal Injury in Louisville
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.