JUDGE LAW FIRM plc is a consumer/small business bankruptcy law firm serving Southern Arizona. We help people and small businesses file for Bankruptcy protection. Our goal is to “grant a fresh start to the honest but unfortunate debtor” - Marrama v Citizens Bank, 549 U.S. 365 (2007).
JEFFREY PAUL JUDGE has been practicing law for over 20 years in Tucson, AZ and currently focuses on Bankruptcy matters. Mr. Judge earned a Juris Doctor, cum laude, from William Mitchell College of Law. He also has a BS (Economics) and a MBA (Finance) from University of Minnesota. Mr. Judge is admitted to practice law in Arizona, Federal District Court of Arizona and the United States Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
• State Bar of Arizona (Bankruptcy Section)
• Pima County Bar Association (PCBA)
• Tucson Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (TACBA)
• American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI)
• National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)