I have practiced in the area of Personal injury and Wrongful Death for my entire legal career. This includes automobile accidents, slip and falls or any other type of injury matter. I started my career litigating injury lawsuits for the defense which included some of the largest insurance companies in the country. However, I felt my skills could better benefit the injured Plaintiff, so I "switched sides". I devote my entire practice to the area of Personal injury and Wrongful Death claims and litigation.
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Claims
- Social Security Disability/SSI
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect
- Elder Law
- Cruise Ship Accidents
- Prescription Drugs
- Auto Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Wrongful Deaht
- Child Injury & Accidents
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks
- Product Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Free Consultation
All consultations are free.
- Contingent Fees
We only take a fee if the client collects money. The client owes us nothing unless we are successful in compensating him/her. The usual fee is 1/3 of the total recovery.
- Florida Justice Association
- Broward County Justice Association
- St. Thomas University School of Law
- J.D. (1998)
- University of Florida
- B.A. (1994)
- South Florida Injury Law Firm
- South Florida Injury Law Blog
- Everything You Need To Know About Florida Wrongful Death Claims
22 March 2017
- Boca Man Uses Role in Fatal DUI Accident to Raise Awareness
15 March 2017
- You Can Get a Traumatic Brain Injury From a Slip and Fall
8 March 2017
- Teacher Charged With Putting Student in Chokehold
2 March 2017
- Auto Accidents the Leading Cause of Death for Kids in the U.S.
21 February 2017
- Two Florida Women Sue Plastic Surgeons over Punctured Organs
14 February 2017
- What Are Your Rights As a Tenant in Florida?
7 February 2017
- Can You Sue for Negligence After an Auto Accident?
2 February 2017
- What Happens When Your Lawyer is Negligent?
24 January 2017
http://www.slootskylaw.com/ In the State of Florida you can recover compensation from a motorcycle injury but that compensation could be decreased if your your injury could of been avoided by...Fort Lauderdale Accident Attorney: Discussing filing claims when getting hit by another motorist.
http://www.slootskylaw.com If you get hit by another motorist you can file a claim against the at fault party. If you have insurance of your own motorcycle you can also file...Fort Lauderdale Personal Injury Attorney: Pursing An Injury Claim Without a Proper Registration
http://www.slootskylaw.com If you have been in an accident in the state of Florida and don't have a proper registration or valid drivers license you can still seek an attorney to...Seek The Advice Of Council: To Determine Who Is At Fault
http://www.slootskylaw.com/ If you are in an accident and the cause is not clear, an officer will come to the scene of the accident and take statements. You should also seek...Auto Accidents in Florida: Consult With An Attorney Before Releasing Medical Records
http://www.slootskylaw.com/ If you are in an auto accident in the state of Florida you should not release any medical records without first consulting with an attorney.