For more than 20 years, Attorney Jeffrey C. Grass has committed his life to safeguarding the rights and futures of those who have been accused of crimes. Due to his steadfast commitment to judiciary work, Attorney Grass has representation clients before the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Texas. His successes have led him to an inclusion among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers Association as well as the 10 Best for Client Satisfaction by the American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys. Before founding the Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Grass, he served as a United States Navy Judge Advocate General in JAG. During this time, he earned a United States Commendation Medal as well as two United States Navy Achievement medals. While in the service, Attorney Grass gained a wide range of knowledge, skills, and strategies, which he uses when advocating on behalf of his clients today.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Health Care Law
- Domestic Violence
- Appeals & Appellate
- Juvenile Law
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- 5th Circuit
- D.C. Circuit
- Federal Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- English: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Jeffrey C. Grass
- - Current
- Jeffrey C. Grass & Associates
- - Current
- Florida State University College of Law
- M.S. (1988) | Criminology
- University of Arizona
- PhD Fellowship | Political Theory
- St. Mary's University
- B.S. (1985) | Politics, Philosophy, and Economics
- St. Mary's University School of Law
- J.D. (1986) | Law
- Attorney of the year
- IAOTP International Association of Top Professionals
- Attorney of the Year Award. Best Healthcare attorney
- Texas State Bar # 00787581
- - Current
- Dallas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 2012 - Present
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member, 2011 - Present
- ederal Bar Association, Member, 2009 - Present
- American College of Legal Medicine, Member, 2009 - Present
- Collin County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Member, 2009 - Present
- Health Care Section of the American Bar Association,
- Administrative Law Section of the American Bar Association,
- State Bar College of Texas, Member, 2005 - Present
- American Bar Association, Member, 1998 - Present
- Dallas Bar Association, Member, 1998 - Present
- Obama Care and Financial Disclosure Requirements for Non-Profit Hospitals: Some Say They Don’t Go Far Enough. December 2013 American Bar Association GPSolo Journal.
- Article: Peer Review – Hospital Privileges and Disruptive Physicians
- Criminal Prosecution for Medicare and Medicaid Fraud, By: Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Grass, P.L.L.C.
- Healthcare quality improvement across the Baylor Healthcare System: the first century
- In the Supreme Court of the United States, RAKESH WAHI, M.D., Petitioner, v. CHARLESTON AREA MEDICAL CENTER, et al.
- LINDA FREILICH, ET AL., Appellant, v. UPPER CHESAPEAKE HEALTH SYSTEMS, INC., ET AL., Appellee
- Where to Practice Medicine in America? Factors to Consider SSI-Amicus-Curiae-for-Linda-Freilich
- Whistleblower Protections and the False Claims Act, By: Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Grass, M.S., J.D.
- Supreme Court Case No. 08-543 LAWRENCE R. POLINER, M.D., AND LAWRENCE R. POLINER, M.D., P.A., Petitioner,v. TEXAS HEALTH SYSTEM, DOING BUSINESS AS PRESBYTERIAN HOSPITAL OF DALLAS, TEXAS, A TEXAS NON-PROFIT CORPORATION, AND JAMES KNOCHEL, M.D., Respondent
- Career Criminals: A Statistical Analysis. Florida Department of Law Enforcement.
- Medical License Defense
- Recent Blog Posts
- Child Pornography And The Age Of Consent
19 September 2017
- What Are The Gun Laws In Texas?
21 August 2017
- What To Do If You Have A Warrant In Collin County, TX
23 July 2017
- Marijuana Reform Hits Roadblocks in Texas
22 June 2017
- What Is Texas’ “Romeo And Juliet” Law?
19 May 2017
- Are DWI Drug Or Alcohol Tests Accurate?
14 April 2017
- Texas Representatives File Sandra Bland Act To Change Policing And Jail Policies
20 March 2017
- Texas Lawmakers Seek To Raise The Age Of Criminal Responsibility To 18
25 February 2017
- Possession Of Marijuana Concentrates In Texas = Automatic Felony
20 January 2017
https://www.grasslaw.com/ | (972) 422-9999 At the Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Grass, we handle all types of medical license defense cases, and represent doctors, nurses and surgeons in a wide variety...Drug Crimes Defense Lawyer in Plano, TX
https://www.texas-defense-lawyer.com/ | (972) 422-9999 Drug crimes cover a broad range of charges. It's important to have an attorney that know the full spectrum. Call the Law Offices of Jeffrey C. Grass...