Free Consultation: (732) 679-8844Tap to Call This Lawyer
- Landlord Tenant, Real Estate Law
- New Jersey, New York
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Transactional attorney focusing on commercial and residential real estate and land use development (zoning and planning matters, financing, leasing, and contracts). Specific Experience: -Secured zoning and planning approvals for preliminary and major site plans, major subdivisions, and use/bulk variances. -Drafted developers agreements, deeds, and easements. -Reviewed and addressed title issues. -Secured and closed on commercial construction loans. -Prepared commercial leases. -Prepared contracts of real estate purchase and sale for commercial and residential properties.
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- New York
- Chinese: Spoken
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of Virginia School of Law
- J.D. (2011)
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- B.A. (2008)
- New Jersey State Bar
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.