I am a hard working and ambitious family law attorney. It is my goal to be considered one of the most professional and respected family law attorneys in San Diego County. I have 8 years of experience as a family law attorney regarding matters of divorce, custody, support, and domestic violence. I was a law clerk for 9 years before becoming an attorney.
I am the President of the North County Bar Association for 2013 and served proudly as a Board member from 2010 to 2013. The North County Bar is an organization of almost 1,000 lawyers, judges, and law students.
I am an Attorney at the Law Firm of Greenman, Lacy, Klein, O'Harra & Heffron. My firm is Oceanside's oldest and largest law firm and I have practiced here since 2005. We offer client's stability in our representation, and the support of an entire law firm when necessary. We represent clients from all manners of life and throughout San Diego County.
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
- Free Consultation
Free 1/2 hour consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$255.00 per hour, and time is tracked for every 1/10th of an hour. This means a 6 minute telephone call is 0.1 of an hour.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Univ of California San Diego
- Undergraduate Degree
- California Western School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar # 240819
- - Current
- Bar Association Northern San Diego County
- Activities: The organization was founded in 1956. It currently has almost 1,000 members consisting of judges, lawyers, and law students. I am likely the youngest President by far that has ever served. This was after years of hard work and dedication.