Free Consultation: (870) 714-1228Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jeanette WhatleyExperienced service for affordable rates
- Divorce, Landlord Tenant, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Licensed in 1985 and experienced in all types of legal proceedings from document preparation through jury trials and appeals. Not your typical lawyer, because I work without a secretary and make house calls when necessary. I accept a limited number of cases so that I can get your work done quickly and at a very low lump sum rate.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Social Security Disability
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- University of Arkansas School of Law
- J.D. (1985)
- Arkansas State Bar
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.