(989) 386-3434Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jaynie Smith HoeraufJaynie Smith Hoerauf, PC
- Business Law, Collections, Municipal Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
About half of my practice consists of local government representation. The remainder is real estate, estate planning, probate, collections and general business matters. We strive to provide prompt and professional services with personal attention and care.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Municipal Law
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Federal Circuit
- Jaynie Smith Hoerauf, PC
- - Current
- Representing local governments,such as cities, villages and townships for over 20 years. Providing prompt and professional services in real estate, estate planning, probate and collections.
- Hughes & Hoerauf, PC
- Assisting units of local governments with their legal needs, real estate, estate planning, probate, general practice.
- Attorney, Associate
- Bicknell, Hughes & Winter, PC
- Family law, assisting local governments with their legal needs, general practice.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Cum Laude, Seven Honor Roll certificates, American Jurisprudence Award for Criminal Law
- Central Michigan University
- B.S. | Public Speaking and Interpersonal Communication, History, Education
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Mid Michigan Community College
- Michigan Association Municipal Attorneys
- Clare County Community Foundation
- Treasurer, Trustee
- Zion Lutheran Church
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.