Jay V DellGeneral Practice of Law with emphasis on Real Estate, Corporate, Banking, Busine
- Real Estate Law, Business Law, Estate Planning ...
J.V. Dell, Jr. (“Jay”): J.D., cum laude, Walter F. George School of Law, Mercer University, Macon, Georgia, 1994. B.S., cooperative plan, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, 1990. Member of: State Bar of Georgia; Court of Appeals of Georgia; Supreme Court of Georgia; U.S. District Court of Georgia (Northern and Middle Districts); Ocmulgee Judicial Circuit Bar Association; and Real Property Law Section of the State Bar of Georgia. Board Member of Executive Committee of Real Property Law Section of the State of Georgia (2006 – 2012). President of Ocmulgee Judicial Circuit Bar Association (2008 – 2009). Vice President of Ocmulgee Judicial Circuit Bar Association (2007 – 2008). Trustee for the First United Methodist Church of Greensboro (2010 – 2011); Chairman of Church Counsel for the United Methodist Church of Greensboro (2014 – 2015). Member of the Rotary Club of Greene/Putnam County, Georgia (2010 – Present). Voted affiliate of the year by Lake Country Board of Realtors (2011). Voted best attorney in Lake Country (2012 - 2014). Member of Putnam County Chamber of Commerce (2010 – present). Member of Greene County Chamber of Commerce (2010 – present).
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Probate Administration, Probate Litigation, Will Contests
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Mercer University Walter F. George School of Law
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Cum Laude, Mercer Law Review
- University System of Georgia - Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.S. (1990)
- State Bar of Georgia  # 217075
- - Current
- Activities: Real Property Law Section
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.