- Agricultural Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Employment Law
Additional Practice Areas
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Jackson Walker L.L.P
- Texas Tech University
- Agricultural Economics, magna cum laude
- The University of Texas School of Law
- Activities: Mr. Rutherford is a member of the State Bar of Texas (Labor and Employment Section) and the American Bar Association (Labor and Employment Section). He is past Chairperson of the Tarrant County Bar Association's Labor and Employment Law section after previously serving as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice-Chairman, and Chairman for the section. He has served as Chairman of the Texas Association of Business/Tarrant County Chapter and currently is serving as Chairman for the Texas Association of Business.
- Activities: Since 1996, he has served on the Board of Directors for Junior Achievement of the Chisholm Trail and is currently serving as Chairman of the Board. He was formerly on the Executive Committee and the Vice President of Administration of the organization after serving as Secretary/Treasurer. He also serves on the First Texas Council of Campfire Board of Directors and its Executive Committee and formally served as Vice Chairman of Administration. He was also a member of the Leadership Fort Worth Class of 2000. He currently is a director for the Texas Lyceum and serves on its Nominating Committee.
- Labor and Employment Law
- Texas State Bar
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map