Free Consultation: (610) 269-0900Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jay G Fischer
- Bankruptcy, Business Law, Elder Law ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Foreclosure Defense
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Master Card
For appropriate cases
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- The University of Toledo College of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Award, Trust and Estates, 1977
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.S. | Community Development
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Chester County Bar Association
- Downingtown Area Chamber of Commerce
- Activities: Member of Board of Directors since 1988; President, 2001
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.