Offers Video ConferencingTap to Call This Lawyer
Jason WiggamWiggam Law
- Tax Law
Jason Wiggam is a founding partner of Wiggam Law. His practice focuses on representing individuals, businesses, officers, directors, shareholders, and partners in matters concerning the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), the Georgia Department of Revenue, and other state tax departments. He has successfully represented clients in the IRS’s recent crackdowns on syndicated conservation easements and micro-captive insurance disputes. Jason also has significant experience handling IRS tax settlements, tax compliance, appeals representation, offshore foreign bank reporting compliance, audit representation from responding to IRS audit letters through to IRS audit reconsiderations if necessary, innocent spouse relief, IRS levy and IRS garnishment releases, penalty waivers/abatements, and lien releases/withdrawals.
Mr. Wiggam began his education at Clemson University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in political science. Passionate about helping those who are less fortunate, Mr. Wiggam worked at the Philip C. Cook Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic during a year and a half of his time in law school at the Georgia State University College of Law, where he earned a Juris Doctor and graduated magna cum laude. At the New York University School of Law, he also earned a LL.M. degree in Taxation. Georgia Trend Magazine named him one of Georgia’s Legal Elite in 2015-2021.
By funding the Jason and Allyson Wiggam Fellowship for the Philip C. Cook Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic and with his work as an advisory board member, he continues to serve the residents of his community, specifically those who have collection issues and federal tax controversies but cannot afford legal representation.
Those dealing with overwhelming tax debt benefit from his passionate approach to defending all who are struggling financially. Mr. Wiggam works to stop wage garnishments, bank levies and asset levies from state collections and the IRS, and negotiates installment agreements and offers
- Tax Law
- Business Taxes, Criminal Tax Litigation, Income Taxes, International Taxes, Payroll Taxes, Sales Taxes, Tax Appeals, Tax Audits
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Federal Circuit
- US Tax Court
- Founding Partner
- Wiggam Law
- - Current
- Wiggam & Geer, LLC
- Founding Partner
- The Wiggam Law Firm
- New York University School of Law
- LL.M. (2015) | Taxation
- Georgia State University College of Law
- J.D. (2010)
- Honors: Graduated Magna Cum Laude and with the Highest Pro Bono Distinction (150+ pro bono hours completed); State Bar of Georgia Tax Section Award for outstanding performance in tax courses
- Rising Star
- Selected to Rising Stars: 2018 - 2023
- Legal Elite
- Georgia Trend Magazine
- 40 Under 40
- Georgia State University
- State Bar of Georgia  # 723016
- Foreign Bank Account & Asset Disclosures, IRS Solutions Conference
- Wiggam Law website
- Wiggam Law blog
- What Does an IRS Audit Letter Look Like?
March 9, 2023
- Tax Debt Relief is within your reach with the IRS Fresh Start Program
February 6, 2023
- Important Updates for Tax Year 2023
January 12, 2023
There are no recently viewed profiles.
There are no saved profiles.
There are no profiles to compare.