Free Consultation: (360) 419-0809
Offers Video Chat
Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jason Powers

Jason Powers

Powers Law Group
  • DUI & DWI, Domestic Violence, Criminal Law ...
  • Washington
Review This Lawyer
Claimed Lawyer ProfileOffers Video ChatQ&ALII GoldSocial Media
Practice Areas
  • DUI & DWI
  • Domestic Violence
  • Criminal Law
  • Traffic Tickets
Video Chat and Conferencing
  • Zoom
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English
Professional Experience
Powers Law Group
- Current
Adjunct Faculty
Skagit Valley College
Taught classes in the Administration of Justice and Paralegal programs. Subjects included Criminal Law, Evidence and Constitutional Law.
Prosecuting Attorney
Special Deputy Prosecuting Attorney at the King County Prosecuting Attorney's Office; Deputy Prosecuting Attorney with Lewis County; Deputy Prosecuting Attorney with Skagit County
University of California - Davis
J.D. (2001)
University of California - Davis Logo
Western Washington University
B.A. (1997) | Political Science
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Washington State Bar  # 31645
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Websites & Blogs
Jason Powers' Website Profile
Powers Law Group Website
Powers Law Group Blog
Legal Answers
22 Questions Answered

Q. How to respond to an investigator's voicemail?
A: Your instinct to obtain representation is right. Contact an attorney and try to meet with them. Most lawyers offer telephone or video conferences due to the Sheltering guidelines. Then discuss the benefits and dangers of speaking to the investigator. Finally, do not speak about this to anyone but your attorney.
Q. i was stopped for dui but blew a 0- i dont drink but i do take medications which caution about driving/operating equipme
A: There is a backlog of blood tests at the Washington State Patrol. It seems to take at least four months for the blood to be tested. When it is tested, the lab will check for substances that could affect driving and/or illegal.
Q. Do you have to go to rehab after a first-time DUI?
A: If you are convicted of a DUI, or a DUI related offense in Washington state, the court will order you to obtain an assessment to determine if you need any sort of alcohol treatment. The amount of treatment, or rehab, will be based upon that assessment. Some people are ordered to do a one day class called Alcohol Drug Information School (ADIS). Others are ordered to attend treatment of some sort for up to two years.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Powers Law Group
309 Pine St
Mt Vernon, WA 98273
Telephone: (360) 419-0809
Fax: (360) 419-0810
Toggle tool

There are no recently viewed profiles.

There are no saved profiles.

There are no profiles to compare.

Select up to 3 lawyers.