Attorney Jefferis is a firm believer in the adage “knowledge is power”. Attorney Jefferis is passionate about staying apprised of changes in the legal field and feels that knowledge is essential to providing effective representation for his clients.
Attorney Jefferis began his legal career directly out of high school working with a law firm in Wilmington, DE. Attorney Jefferis earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Delaware while working full time. Attorney Jefferis focused his studies at the University of Delaware as well as Widener School of Law on criminal defense and death penalty appeals.
Attorney Jefferis graduated cum laude from Widener University School of Law. During law school attorney Jefferis earned numerous merit scholarships and participated as an academic support fellow mentoring and assisting underclassmen with their research and writing skills. Attorney Jefferis is also a member of Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society.
When outside of work, Attorney Jefferis enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter.
- DUI & DWI
- Criminal Law
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Litigation Associate
- The McShane Firm, LLC
- - Current
- Bankruptcy Case Manager
- Law Office of John P.Downs
- Aaronson Collins & Jennings
- Widener University Delaware School of Law
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Delaware
- State Bar of Pennsylvania # 317967
- DUI Defense Lawyers Association
- National College for DUI Defense
- The Honor Society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- The American Bar Association
- Certificate of Attendance 2019 DUID Seminar
- Just Because You’re An Expert…Doesn’t Make You Interesting
- Dr. Paul Homoly, CSP
- DWI Detection &SFST based on NHTSA Curriculum
- Platt & Associates
- Forensic Chromatography XVIII: Theory & Practice
- Drug Recognition Expert Course Based on NHTSA Curriculum
- Platt & Associates
- Training in Sentencing Guidelines
- Sentencing Guidelines and Sentencing in PA
- The McShane Firm
- Pennsylvania DUI Blog
- Aggravated Assault while DUI: What Does it all Mean?
29 July 2019
- Homicide by Vehicle while DUI: What Does it all mean?
22 July 2019
- Homicide by Vehicle: What Does it all mean?
15 July 2019
- Which Counties have Declining DUI Enforcement?
8 July 2019
- How a Felony Drug Conviction Can Affect Your Career: Crane Operators
1 July 2019
- Did the Police Lie?
27 June 2019
- The McShane Firm: Strength in Numbers
25 June 2019
- ATTORNEY JUSTIN MCSHANE SELECTED AS A 2019 PENNSYLVANIA SUPER LAWYER
22 April 2019
- Uber and Lyft Drivers charged with DUI
2 April 2019