Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Immigration Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Law Offices of Jason Murai
- - Current
- Practice areas: transactional law, bankruptcy, immigration and estate planning.
- The Chugh Firm
- General Counsel - Served as General Counsel for multi-national companies, providing a wide range of services, such as: employment law consulting, maintaining corporate formalities, immigration, trademark portfolio management and filings, advertising review, and extensive contract review and drafting. Litigation - Specialized in complex business, employment, and tax litigation. Successfully brought and defended federal and state cases and class actions involving: Employment Law: Wage and hour violations; Discrimination; Wrongful Termination Federal Income Tax disputes: personal and corporate General Civil Litigation: Breach of contract; Breach of Fiduciary Duty; Alter ego defense.
- In House Counsel
- JOL Management Co
- Advertising Law - Reviewed advertising material for compliance with FTC/FDA/FCC regulations, false advertising, copyright violations and unfair competition issues. Human Resources Management and Employment Law - Managed and performed HR functions from hiring through termination. Implemented employment law compliance procedures, including wrongful termination, exempt and non-exempt reclassification, harassment investigation, retaliation defense litigation, and disability leave procedures. Corporate Governance - Incorporated, dissolved & revived corporations; maintained corporate records and licenses. Transactional Law - Drafted, reviewed, advised and/or edited a wide variety of business contracts.
- Chapman University Fowler School of Law
- J.D. (2006) | Law
- University of California - Irvine
- B.A. (1998) | English
- California State Bar # 245887
- - Current
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map