Jason J. Sweet concentrates his practice in complex commercial litigation as well as catastrophic injury litigation involving product liability, construction and trucking claims.
Throughout his career, Mr. Sweet has successfully represented clients in professional negligence claims. Mr. Sweet has tried numerous jury and non-jury cases in both state and federal courts, and has successfully argued appeals before the Commonwealth Court and Superior Court.
Mr. Sweet serves as national trial counsel for a leading truck body manufacturer and has been admitted pro hac vice in jurisdictions across the country.
- Products Liability
- Construction Law
- Personal Injury
- New Jersey
- 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Reger Rizzo & Darnall LLP
- - Current
- State University of New York - College at Potsdam
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar