The relationship between a workers’ compensation attorney and their injured worker client entails frequent client contact about personal medical and financial problems. I developed a passion for the law and a desire to help injured workers from my Mother, who was also a Workers' Compensation Law Attorney. My mother was a funny, kind-hearted, and a hard-working woman that truly took pride in helping people when they needed it most. She remains my inspiration for being a lawyer. It is the values I learned working for her at 16 years old that I carry into my practice of law, how I treat my clients, and run my office.
- Workers' Compensation
- State Bar of Nevada
- ID Number: 15114
- English: Spoken, Written
- UNLV William S. Boyd School of Law
- J.D. (2018) | Workers Compensation Law
- State Bar of Nevada # 15114
- Clark County Bar Association
- Nevada Justice Association
- Nevada Workers Compensation Attorney, Jason H. Weinstock
- Nevada Workers Compensation Law Blog by Jason H. Weinstock
- More Changes From The Division Of Industrial Relations Just In For 2020.
14 February 2020
- Top Reasons a Nevada Workers’ Compensation Claim Gets Denied.
7 February 2020
- Appealing a Hearings or Appeals Officer’s Decision.
31 January 2020
- Why Do Worker’s Compensation Attorneys Appeal The Initial Claim Acceptance Letter?
24 January 2020
- What Are Light Duty Job Offers and What Should I Look For?
17 January 2020
- Workers’ Compensation Mileage Reimbursement Decreased for 2020, Effective January 1, 2020.
10 January 2020
- What Does Workers’ Compensation Cover?
3 January 2020
- Changes to Nevada Workers Compensation Law for Stress (PTSD) Claims and Concurrent Wages After the Passing of AB 492.
27 December 2019
- The Nevada Supreme Court Addresses the Traveling Employee Rule in Recent Decision.
20 December 2019