Attorney Jason Swango is a leader in the law arena, representing MEN ONLY in divorce in family law matters through The Firm For Men. As a former military servicemember, Attorney Swango understands the intricacies of military family law, earning a reputation in Hampton Roads as one of the best attorneys for active duty and former military. In addition, Swango Law P.C. offers many practice areas, from DUI, traffic violations, and criminal cases to personal injury and workers' compensation.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Free Consultation
Offering free consultations for all practice areas except family law.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Regent University School of Law
- Client Distinction Award
- Nation's Top One Percent
- National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Legal Elite Nominee
- Corporate America News
- Legal Elite
- Corporate Counsel Legal Elite 2015
- Virginia Excellence Award
- United State Commerce & Trade Research Institute (USCTRI)
- "10 Best" Attorneys in Virginia
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys
- National Man of the Year - LAW
- Madison Who's Who
- Battalion Soldier of the Year
- US Army
- Virginia State Bar # 73462
- - Current
- The Ultimate Men's Divorce Guide
- Jason E. Swango
- Men's Divorce and Family Lawyer
- The Firm for Men Divorce & Family Law Blog
- How to Become a 24/7 Dad in 5 Simple Steps
16 September 2019
- What is a Divorce Complaint for in Virginia?
11 September 2019
- We Never Signed the Marriage License … Do We Need a Divorce?
9 September 2019
- Contesting Adoption in Virginia: The Ins and Outs
4 September 2019
- I Pay 75% of Medical Bills for My Child – Can This Be Modified?
2 September 2019
- 8 Ways High Conflict Divorce Damages the Children Involved
28 August 2019
- Does it Matter if My Family Law Attorney is Male or Female?
26 August 2019
- The Progression of Custody Law in Virginia and Across the US
21 August 2019
- Remarriage: Do Second and Third Marriages Fail More or Less Often?
19 August 2019
The Firm For Men's advertising is as unique as our approach to handling divorce and family law cases. Ready to get your life back? We represent only men in family...Law Firm's Edgy Ads Claim Bias Against Men
Meet The Firm For Men's Founding Attorney and CEO, Jason Swango, and learn in this WAVY TV Interview why we fight so hard to protect men's and father's rights.Why Hire A Men's Divorce Attorney?
http://www.thefirmformen.com Jason Swango, Virginia Beach Divorce Lawyer for Men, and Founder of The Firm For Men answers the question of "Why Hire A Men's Divorce Attorney?" in a divorce case. https://www.facebook.com/SwangoLawThe Big D: Divorce - Men's Only Family Lawyers
The Firm For Men tackles the BIG DHas she gone Psycho?? The Firm For Men
If she is going Psycho call the firm for men! Mens Divorce and Rights! www.THEFIRMFORMEN.COM